CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification is ideal for individuals and students looking for a career in IT as well as those in allied fields that require a broad understanding of IT. The certification is a stepping stone to more advanced certifications. The CompTIA ITF+ FC0-U61 exam validates the skills a candidate needs to have as a systems support specialist and leads you to a successful IT career.
55+ Glossary of terms
50+ Pre Assessment Questions
2+ Full Length Tests
60+ Post Assessment Questions
120+ Practice Test Questions
135+ Performance lab
67+ Video tutorials
Hands on Activities (Performance Labs)
- Identifying the Motherboard Form Factors
- Fill in the blank with the appropriate term.
- Drag the expansion slot from the bottom onto its description.
- Drag the memory type to its description.
- Identify the CPU socket, RAM slots, and PCI slots by clicking on them.
- Identify the incorrect terms about physical...ics of RAM in the paragraph by clicking on them.
- Indicate if each of the given statements about the solid-state drives is true or false.
- Select the optical disc capacities from the lists.
- Fill in the blank by dragging the appropriate term from the bottom onto its box.
- How many bits are present in 8 MB of data?
- Identify the incorrect words about CPU cooling in the paragraph by clicking on them.
- Installing a Motherboard, Processor, and Processor Fan
- Identifying Motherboard Slots
- Installing PCIe Cards on the Motherboard
- Identifying Slots of a Motherboard
- Installing a PCI Sound Card
- Identifying Types of RAM
- Assessing Computer’s RAM and Virtual Memory
- Examining Hard Drives in Windows
- Connecting the Motherboard to the Internal Hard Disk
- Identifying Video Card Components
- Installing SMPS and Connecting it to the Motherboard
- Configuring Mouse Properties
- Select the USB versions speeds from the lists.
- Fill in the blanks by dragging the appropriate ports from the bottom onto their correct boxes.
- Identify the PS/2 port by clicking on it.
- Indicate if each of the given statements about printers is true or false.
- Drag the connector from the bottom onto its...ay be associated with more than one description.
- Drag the port name to its matching box.
- Disabling a Touchpad
- Configuring Language in Windows
- Installing an IP Printer
- Identifying Printer Types
- Identifying a Daisy-Wheel Printer
- Connecting Speakers to a Computer
- Connecting a Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor to a Computer
- Connecting a Monitor and Headset to a Computer
- Identifying Function Keys of a Keyboard
- Identifying Video Ports and Connectors
- Identifying Computer Power Supply Connectors
- Changing Screen Resolution
- Replacing the Battery of a Smartphone and Inserting a Memory Card
- Identifying Features of a Laptop and Tablet
- Defining Operating System Functions
- Fill in the blank with the appropriate operating system from the list.
- Drag the software to its description.
- Select the functions of operating system from the lists.
- Fill in the blanks by dragging the appropriate t...ileges from the botton onto their correct boxes.
- Drag the area of managing features and interfaces to its description.
- Drag the file system to its description.
- Identify the incorrect words about the managing ...le systems in the paragraph by clicking on them.
- Creating a Shortcut
- Creating a Password-Protected User Account
- Creating a Standard User Account
- Viewing Driver Details
- Deleting a Partition
- Creating a New Volume
- Changing the System's Virtual Memory
- Running the Disk Cleanup Utility
- Configuring Windows User Account Control
- Creating a Task with Task Scheduler
- Manipulating Files
- Installing Operating System Features
- Drag the application architecture model from the...ay be associated with more than one description.
- Fill in the blanks by dragging the appropriate software from the bottom onto their correct boxes.
- Drag the software license type to its description.
- Fill in the blanks with the appropriate terms.
- Select the common executable file extensions from the lists.
- Drag the group of software types onto its correct box.
- Drag the web browsing term to its description.
- Identify the incorrect words about private browsing in the paragraph by clicking on them.
- Uninstalling an Application
- Uninstalling and Reinstalling a Device Driver
- Disabling and Enabling a Device in Device Manager
- Rolling Back a Driver
- Updating a Driver
- Enabling Windows Update
- Installing 7-Zip
- Managing Cookies and Cache in Microsoft Edge
- Configuring the Edge Pop-Up Blocker
- Downloading and Installing the Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Using 7-Zip to Create an Archive
- Running Antivirus
- Turning on Windows Firewall
- Setting Up a DMZ on a SOHO Router
- Converting a Decimal Number to Binary
- Drag the programming language to its description.
- Select the appropriate results of the conversion...l numbers to different notations from the lists.
- Match the performance of interpreter and compile...Match button after matching the items everytime.
- Select the data types from the lists.
- Indicate if each of the given statements about programming logic is true or false.
- Drag the organizing code to its description.
- Creating “Hello, world!” in HTML
- Understanding Data Types
- Deleting a Table
- Drag the feature of a database over flat files to its description.
- Select the database accessing methods from the lists.
- Identify the incorrect words about the database dump in the paragraph by clicking on them.
- Creating a Database and a Table
- Importing Data from Excel to Access
- Obtaining Automatic Private IP Addressing
- Configuring Automatic Private IP Addressing
- Accessing the Windows 10 Wireless Properties
- Connecting a Wireless Router to a Laptop
- Configuring Windows 10 Wireless Settings
- Configuring a Wireless Client
- Configuring a DHCP Role with Error Notification
- Creating a DoS Attack Scenario
- Identifying the Denial of Service Attack
- Understanding Single Sign-On
- Applying a Screen Saver
- Fill in the blank by selecting the appropriate term from the list.
- Drag the software used to protect your system against malware and hackers to its description.
- Click to select key points for browsing the Internet safely.
- Drag the type of account from the bottom onto it...ht be associated with more than one description.
- Indicate if each of the given statements about creating effective passwords is true or false.
- Identify the incorrect words about data encryption in the paragraph by clicking on them.
- Backing Up a Windows Security Certificate
- Starting and Stopping a Service
- Backing Up Files
- Fill in the blanks with the appropriate terms about business continuity.
- Click to select the steps to create a contingency plan, and then drag them into the correct order.
- Drag the RAID version to its description.
- Drag the backup type to its description.
- Fill in the blank with the appropriate term about business continuity.
- Fill in the blank with the appropriate term about application failure.
- Drag the troubleshooting problem to its description.
- Joe, a network administrator, is performing the ...roubleshooting process from the lists.
- Restoring Files
- Booting Into Safe Mode
- Creating a Restore Point
- Restoring a Restore Point
- Running an Application in Compatibility Mode
- Using the System Configuration Utility
- Creating a Desktop Shortcut for MSConfig
|What are the prerequisites for this exam?||There are no technical prerequisites for this certification.|
|What is the exam registration fee?||USD 126|
|Where do I take the exam?||Pearson VUE|
|What is the format of the exam?||Multiple choice questions|
|How many questions are asked in the exam?||The exam contains 75 questions.|
|What is the duration of the exam?||60 minutes|
|What is the passing score?||650|
|What is the exam's retake policy?||
In the event that you fail your first attempt at passing the ITF+ examination, CompTIA's retake policies are:
|What is the validity of the certification?||The CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification is considered good for life and does not need to be renewed.|
|Where can I find more information about this exam?||Know more about the FC0-U61|