We didn't find anything based on your search term.
CertNexus Certified Cyber Secure Coder® Certification
CertNexus Cyber Secure Coder certification proves a candidate's skills required to design and develop protected applications. The certified candidates will be able to deal with the vulnerabilities that undermine security. This certification provides an approach to identify and remediate the vulnerabilities in projects. It also teaches about general strategies for dealing with security defects and misconfiguration, how to design software to deal with the human element in security, and how to incorporate security into all phases of development.
The CSC certification exam objectives are as follows:
- Architecture and Design (18%)
- Application Implementation (35%)
- Risk Assessment and Management (17%)
- Common Secure Application Development Terminology and Concepts (15%)
- Job and Process Responsibilities Related to Secure Application Development (15%)
Key skills measured in the CSC-210 exam are:
- Removing vulnerabilities within the software
- Maintaining deployed software to ensure ongoing security
- Implementing common protections to protect users and data
- Applying various testing methods to find and correct security defects in your software
- Using a Security by Design approach to design a secure architecture for your software
uCertify provides a study guide for the CertNexus CSC-210 exam. The cybersecurity course and lab have the best learning resources to provide complete coverage of the CSC-210 exam objectives.
Requirements for CertNexus Certified Cyber Secure Coder® Certification
There are no formal prerequisites for the CertNexus CSC certification exam.